Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into http://www.easyconferences.org and create your BIS 2014 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(by 5th of March 2014)
- Each conference paper needs to be presented by one of the authors. The presenter of each accepted article needs to pay full registration fee by 5th of March 2014.
- The Author fee is inclusive of participation in BIS 2014, all workshops, conference materials, proceedings, Lunches, Coffee breaks, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- In case that two papers (at the conference or/and at the workshops) are authored and presented by the same participant, the fee for second paper is 100 EUR. For the third and more papers full fee has to be paid.
Second/Third paper fee can be selected at "Conference Extras" section.
|Early Registration|up to 30th April Extended to 5th May, 2014 |Regular Registration|
6th May 2014 - 20th May 2014
22nd May 2014-23rd May 2014