Online registration and payment is available at https://www.xing-events.com/LVCOOVQ.html
Each conference and workshop paper needs to be presented by one of the authors. The presenter of each accepted article needs to pay full registration fee by 15th of April, 2018 (for conference papers).
until June 30, 2018
July 1, 2018 –
July 20, 2018
|Regular participant||550 EUR||600 EUR|
|Author1||500 EUR||550 EUR|
|PhD student2||450 EUR||500 EUR|
|Student3||150 EUR||200 EUR|
|Doctoral Consortium4||120 EUR||150 EUR|
|Poster*||400 EUR||450 EUR|
- * Includes coffee breaks, lunches, reception on July 18th, social dinner on July 19th, proceedings and access to the program of all the events
- 1 Adding up to three additional pages costs 100 EUR
- 2 Proof of PhD student status must be send to firstname.lastname@example.org at registration;
- 3 Proof of Bachelor and Master student status must be send to email@example.com at registration, PhD excluded; does not include the reception and dinner (additional reception and dinner tickets can be bought in the ticket shop);
- 4 The participation fee includes the participation in the Doctoral Consortium, lunch and coffee break included during the Doctoral Consortium day; does not include the dinner (additional dinner ticket can be bought in the ticket shop)
As part of the event registration via our website, we work together with the service provider: XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany.
We have a contract with XING SE. The purpose of the cooperation is the provision of ticketing and event registration services. For this purpose, the data entered is stored in conformity with the EU GDPR on the servers of XING SE.
The data protection regulations for XING Events can be found at: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
Visa Support Letter
If you present a paper and need a letter for obtaining a visa, please email Dr. Perkowski the following information:
- Name and date of birth as it appears on your passport
- Passport number and country of citizenship
- The title of the paper that you are the author of for the conference (we can only make invitations to authors of papers presented in the conference).
As soon as you have completed the conference registration and we have received your payment, we will email you a visa support letter in PDF.