The goal of this workshop is to bring together different communities working on quality of information in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata and other open knowledge bases. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data. We invite papers that provide methodologies and techniques, which can help to verify and enrich various community based services in different languages.
Short URL: QOD.BISconf.info
Topics of interest
- Quality management in open knowledge bases
- Large-scale information extraction
- Assessment of geospatial data
- Multilingual entity recognition tasks
- Enriching open databases with NLP methods
- Quality assessment of Wikipedia articles
- Improving quality of DBpedia, Wikidata and other semantic databases
- Enrichment of multilingual open knowledge bases
- Analysis of references and citation data
- Long papers: max. 12 pages
- Work-in-progress reports: max. 6 pages
- Demo papers: max. 4 pages
Papers must be submitted in PDF format according to Springer LNBIP template
Submission system is available at EasyChair.
Papers approved for presentation at QOD 2019 will be published in BIS 2019 workshop post-conference proceedings, as a volume in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series. BIS 2019 Workshops proceedings will be distributed to workshop participants by regular mail.
Workshop papers will be made available in electronic form by the BIS organizers to all workshop participants (and only to them) directly before the conference.
- April 15, 2019 – submission deadline for papers
- May 15, 2019 – notification of acceptance/rejection
- May 27, 2019 – submission of final papers (for presentation)
- June 26-28, 2019 – the workshop
Organizers and Chairs
- Dr. Krzysztof Węcel, Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poland
- Włodzimierz Lewoniewski, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland
To be announced…
- Włodzimierz Lewoniewski – firstname.lastname@example.org